• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Library

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So tonight I turned in some deeds of colored wood thru a bag at the Brit Library. Unfortunately I was only given credit for ONE POINT per board even tho they were deeds of bloodwood/frostwood etc. Anyone else have this happen?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't happen to click the button next to the regular wood did you. I noticed the other day when I went to donate a commodity deed of heartwood that it had a number next to the regular boards and then when you went to the next page it also had the number next to the hearwood boards.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL - Coding FAIL

With bugs like this it makes me wonder if they even test code 1 time.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With bugs like this I don't have much faith in their anti-cheat system. If they can't even make this work, how can we have faith in that their anti-cheat system won't collect the wrong data and ban the wrong people.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With bugs like this I don't have much faith in their anti-cheat system. If they can't even make this work, how can we have faith in that their anti-cheat system won't collect the wrong data and ban the wrong people.
There is no guarantees but the vast majority of us are willing to take that risk.

The library has been a train wreck from the beginning. I won't have any nice things to say about it until they changes the points/rewards.

B

Babble

Sounds like working as intended. The game trusts you know what you are doing like we trust the coders.
:p

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still say that the Community Collections need the auto-detection of turn-in items like Treasures of Tokuno. Just change it so that you have to double-click the NPC to bring up the gump instead of it coming up when you walk within range.

It's just so simple. I have no idea why they haven't done it. I have no idea why it wasn't like that to begin with. Mindblowing.

Mark_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up. As you know, Mike gave commodity deeds some love recently by allowing player to put more stuff into deeds. We thought we had checked every other system that that system would touch... obviously we missed something.

We'll get it fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time, be careful what you give to that npc!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mark - the Collections that take boards have been lighting up both the correct board type AND the normal board button, ever since the early days of Mondain's Legacy. It was probably reported before, but it really wasn't that big an issue before the deed change (being minor, beforehand, and only affecting someone not bright enough to page to the right board color for the old-style donations).

It really needs to be fixed, given how that leads to issues with the deeds.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You just don't give up do you? rolleyes:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow
You can tell I am behind on the times on this one! I didnt know we could now do C deeds for turn in!!!

Thank you for the heads up Mark_MYTHIC.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both buttons have lit up for years now with colored wood. I just turned in a lot of commodity deeds and they worked fine for me. You just have to make sure you're doing it right and chosing the right type of wood to be donated.