• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain invasion: How long shall we suffer?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious how long we will suffer from this invasion in Britain of insanely fast mobs in numbers who drops absolutely nothing you couldn't pick up in shame, and serve no purpose apart from the storyline.

Anyone?

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least your shard HAS the raiders. GL hasn't seen any since the first week of April.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Moving to Great Lakes* not quite, but i wish at least you could gain loyalty of them or something.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you subdue and then arrest them within the city limits you gain FAR more loyalty than if you arrested a rioter.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not those I am talking about, Those have a purpose, and those raiders also give loyalty, it's the city raiders that is constantly occupying Britain on Drachenfels. And keep spawning i am talking about.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm just checked Europa, is clean also.

EDIT: Legends & Atlantic also don't have them

EDIT2: Neither does LS. Why do we have them still, were they suppose to be one day only for em event or so, but someone forgot to turn off the spawn?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gil, you are right. Time to move back to Britain Bank!