Brit Points turns in- Alacrity scrolls

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Alacrity Scrolls-Can we PLEASE get this to where we can pick the desired skill and it's not random? And books to store them in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sauteed Onion

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 25, 2004
www.lorddog.com
since the rewards gump has to list specifically each item, they would have to make a few pages of them or...
have a new item - master alacrity scroll that lets you pick which one you want and they just change the reward to that. or have both with the pick your one being more costly.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 2, 2008
LS
Instead of power hour. Lets have 15 minutes of heavenly power per day. First character you log in on, that server day, starts the clock of higher skill gains for 15 minutes. Ya not a gold sink but at least young and old can enjoy it. Thrill is sort of gone training taming when it is the the 3rd time. The been there - done that - applies for most when swinging a weapon for gains. Just have a turn off option for that group of new players that want to play UO and avoid the "Grumpy Old Veterans" for any help/spoilers.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
it's just dumb if your looking for a certain skill you have a 1/60 chance or whatever. So I have to get 59 other skills which I do not use. I need 59 lock downs for these scrolls. Seems like there could be better uses for this system

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Alacrity Scrolls-Can we PLEASE get this to where we can pick the desired skill and it's not random? And books to store them in?
While they are at it i want to pick what drops of the champs too

Pick the skill LMAO hell no but a storage book isn't a bad idea.

Here another idea sell the one you don't want and buy the one you do?

Reactions: cdavbar

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
While they are at it i want to pick what drops of the champs too

Pick the skill LMAO hell no but a storage book isn't a bad idea.

Here another idea sell the one you don't want and buy the one you do?
Not all shards are over stocked with vendors selling alacrity scrolls. Can you pick the certain color of dye you want? Can you pick what virtue deed you want? Can you pick what piece of armor you want?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2009
Britain, Felucca, Great Lakes
Not all shards are over stocked with vendors selling alacrity scrolls. Can you pick the certain color of dye you want? Can you pick what virtue deed you want? Can you pick what piece of armor you want?
My shard may bot be "overstocked" with scrolls but that doesn't mean that hey are not there. If I put everything I had on a vendor at once, what do you think the price would go to? I like kelmo's idea though:

They should just remove alacrity scrolls as an option for turn in points. *nods*