• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Brit has a Grandma

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So... I just popped into Brit to do some banking and I see this lady who likes to be called Grandma. She was over by the moongate casting one Au Grav after another on it.

Well I didn't have the heart or the courage to say anything to her....

She was so earnest in her attempts and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

And then it wasn't long before a few of Sosaria's finest, Sluggy, Hybrid and Sid Vicious, decided to try to help her.

Try.. and try.. and try....

I don't know what else to say about this. But if you happen to be in Brit please stop by Grandma and say a few kind words. Maybe a chocolate or two. I think she would really appreciate it and she is trying so hard!!

A

A town guard

This old lady is rather amusing to talk to. I recommend you stop and chat with her should you find her in Britain...

(before its too late and I arrest her for attempting to destroy government property) :lick:

Brackus

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This old lady is rather amusing to talk to. I recommend you stop and chat with her should you find her in Britain...

(before its too late and I arrest her for attempting to destroy government property) :lick:

Brackus

My dearest Corporal,

If you so much as touch a hair on the impeccably coiffed head of Grandma you WILL regret it! She does no harm in her innocently sweet and charming attempt to help the citizens of Britannia.

Shame!

Truly!
Amber Witch