• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit Deco Contest?

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope some of you creative people have sent in some ideas for this contest. I'd hate to see our shard miss out on it.

You wouldn't want me doing it, it wouldn't be pretty but someone of us should?

Have ya?

L

Lunaticus

No worries, I am on the case! I may not be the best or the brightest, but rest assured that there will be at least one entry for LS! :spider:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries, I am on the case! I may not be the best or the brightest, but rest assured that there will be at least one entry for LS! :spider:
:thumbup1:

Thanks to Lunaticus and all the other decorators entries!!

Vepl

L

Lunaticus

Don't thank me yet; you haven't seen my design. You may hate me later, heh. :spider:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm obviously still putting in my bid as well. :p

L

Lunaticus

I'm obviously still putting in my bid as well. :p
Oooh, I was reading one of your earlier posts and wondering to myself what shard you called home. I can't wait to see your design; I'm sure it will be awesome! :spider:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Won't be posting it till the contest is over. Doubt it will win anyway, but would rather not give ideas to other people.. it is a contest after all. :p

L

Lunaticus

Won't be posting it till the contest is over. Doubt it will win anyway, but would rather not give ideas to other people.. it is a contest after all. :p
Trust me, I've got mine under wraps for now as well! We should definitely set up a thread for all those that entered to present their designs after the contest deadline. :spider:

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear there are some entries. Looking forward to seeing them :)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always envisioned West Britain looking like a marketplace and not so "clean" with carts of fish next to the river and food stands here and there. A small platform area with comm crystals locked down that people can link up to and announce their gates or sell their wares. Yes flowers and fountains look nice and all on the Asian shards but I'd love to do ours up better...well I'd love it if someone more creative with more time than I would do it up better *grins*
heck have you seen the Fair Grounds outside Luna on Origin? *is jealous*

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check your PM's, Airmid.. I kinda like your idea and might want to pursue that instead of mine. :p

S

Stupid Miner

I'm gonna submit one, and i know MAB has made one... so looks like there's gonna be a healthy bit of competition :D

i kinda hope i don't win, I already know what mine looks like, i wanna see everyone else's. Can we post all the designs after it's decided in this thread?

I was gonna make an alt submission of a giant space ship, just cause it would been crazy, but i don't think i have the time or patience for another design.