• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit castle: Force field at throne?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if it's always been this way. I don't visit the throne that often..

X

XaeviusMenate

It's been that way a couple of different times. I know for a fact the second time was for handing out the 'Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard' sashes, hasn't been removed since this.

I may just be speculating through all the events I can remember, but the first time was possibly to keep mobs of people from asking Lord British if they could have his stuff.:gee:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the english shards have it. The EMs put them up and didn't take them down before they left.

S

Sneaky

All the english shards have it. The EMs put them up and didn't take them down before they left.
Think you will find that most shards have it, especially the Asian ones as the EMs still exist there.

If you want to sit on LB's throne you gotta join a faction and goto fel to do it :p

T

Trebr Drab

Think you will find that most shards have it, especially the Asian ones as the EMs still exist there.

If you want to sit on LB's throne you gotta join a faction and goto fel to do it :p
Those uncouth Feluccians! Desecrating the royal throne with their unclean bodies and belches. The drunken rabble! :rant2:

L

Lord Drakelord

Just wondering if it's always been this way. I don't visit the throne that often..
Ya they found it necessary during the events to block off those folks that would try to get their 10 seconds of fame by running up to stand beside the actors during the live events. Seems that now they can remove those areas of blockage and allow folks to once more sit at the throne and pretend to be the Lord of the manor once more.

S

SilentFoxXy

Well hell, we may finally get more folk joining TB now they know they can sit on the throne.....

Whoohooo:)