Brit Bank Focus change?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

anvira

Is it just me (am I doing something wrong here) but, when my friend and I used to have 4 GM + Aracanists on the circle we would get a level 5 focus.

Have they changed it?

Thanks

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
On Atlantic, the WBB arcane circle gives you one extra level for free. In other words, if five arcanists focus there, they'll get a level six focus.

Perhaps it is the same on your shard.

A

anvira

That's what I'm saying....this focus has previously given us a lvl 5, with 4 characters on the focus.

Now we only get a 4....

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Hmm... Remember that weavers can only contribute to the focus level if they are within 20 points of the other focusers. If you have one weaver at GM and one at 120, be sure that someone in between these two levels (say, 110 or 115) is casting arcane focus.

A

anvira

Ah, will give that a try. Maybe that's what I did :*)

Thanks

O

OxAO

I just checked... works +1

Now the house arcanes are worthless.
I just picked mine up in the house.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Formerly, the only place you could get a level 6 was in Shimmer. When arcane circles were placed at West Brit Banks, this became an additional location for level 6.

I think it's pretty awesome.