• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bring back the old Chaos,Order guilds !

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember a time in the past where you were able to have a Chaos or Order guild. If I remember right you were able to attack the opposing guild even while in trammel. I would like to see these guilds come back and work the same way they have done in the past. I was the guild leader of a Order guild which was the first guild that I had joined or started. Can anyone tell me if you received a Chaos or Order shield when you had joined one ? I am thinking I remember this but I may be mistaken. Does anyone remember any other things about these guilds that were different than the guilds today ?

Devs, bring back these guilds !
For I and I'm sure many more people miss these old guilds.