• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bring back the Humility Virtue!

N

Naigen

I've just came back from a year break and a bit since UO and noticed alot more newbie characters running around the shard.

So far I'm enjoying it again, and whilst running around a notice alot of new players to the game. another thing i noticed was that although alot of old players are returning its still empty....

im just gonna guess that all these people are gonna quit the game after there 14 day free trial to the game

So DEV's bring back the humility virtue cause i remember the old humilty virtue gave players benefits for helping new players but i couldnt remember what were the abilities you can use. to make it short it would be good if devs could put in place something that would encourage us old players to help out these young players and maybe get them to renew there subscriptions;

from talknig to other players everyone is hoping stygian will bring in alot of new players but that wont matter if the players are playing in a almost empty shard with no one to help them out

im not saying i want rewards for helping out noobie's but at least it would be a slight incentive and a bonus of getting them to stay in the game

T

Tazar

You have described what was intended for humility - but it was never implemented. Along with Honesty and Spirituality, the three virtues remain abandoned... :(

N

Naigen

You have described what was intended for humility - but it was never implemented. Along with Honesty and Spirituality, the three virtues remain abandoned... :(
yea ive read the od virtue articles about it. im really think they should implement it and really focus on humility at the moment since is a kinda no brainer if your handing out free trials for the first time in so many years

if these young players make friends and have a small community then the staying factor is alot high. thats what it was back like in the day when some guys took me to hunt ogre lords in despise