• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bring back imbuing artifacts

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now with reforging and the new dungeon loot able to have insane stats, can we please bring back imbuing artifacts? Would definitely add some more spice to the game and that in itself would be like an entirely new artifact revamp. Better than designing new useless ones. Besides, the ability was there before...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No for enhance but imbuing yes..I'd say yes for enhancing if it wasn't compatible with forge tool..make them worth even more IMO

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone up for bringing back a good old Plate Helm arti with mage armor? I miss the look of the plate helm!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have said this and agree 100 times over let us imbue the freaking arties please.... they are only usefull to toss in the garbage as is.

Z

Zyon Rockler

I would say let new loot go up to 550 or 600 then set miner artys go 600 650 then major in 700 range.
Set a number of rarity to = the imbu number like rarity 10 could let you imbu 10 % more. This would have to be tested to see what happens with the ones we have now and the ones that will come out later. I could even see a new tag (can not be imbued).

I think if you keep the caps at 500 for crafted items and then up it for the others you have to find or sort through it has more logic for them to be higher. So you can set up more options for imbuing or reworking loot drops. If you do not then I wounder if it would even be worth imbuing any of them because you can often craft something better.

Also there is a cap of how many things you can add, I think that should also change so you can add 5 to crafted 6 to looted miner 6 or 7 major 7 or 8. Because you will not beable to add anything on most things. If you look at looted items for example they already have 5 things on them so to beable to add more would make it much better. They could even adjust the way items are made in the loot so you can get a better amount of items with 5 so you can add one at 6. So you would have to better plan your doom artys so you could add to some but not to others. Maybe you would look at things like if an item has faster cast 3 it will default drop at a cap so you can not add to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to imbue high-end arties IMHO (e.g. Animated Legs, Orny, Crystalline Ring). But would be REALLY nice if the classics could be imbued - at the momant many of those Virtue- and ML-Arties are worthless... THEY should be imbuable, yes!

Z

Zyon Rockler

I would like to see some in list form I do not think they can be fixed by imbuing them. the ones we have that are hand made are so bad I do not see how you could just add one or two things to it and yeaa its better then ever. I mean it might work but I would like to see some not just have ppl say it would be great to beable to imbu them as they are now.

I would do it but I would mess them up like if you take the braccer of health and the cap on it is 500 and it becomes imbuable can you add anything or is it already at the 500 cap? If you can add to it what can you add? I would have to see them.. My guess is they will still be the same but a small change that dose nothing at all but make something that is now imbued and worthless rather something that was just worthless?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm saying that the minor and un-major artifacts should be allowed to be imbued up to 500 yes.... perhaps since they are "supposed" to be artifacts that mini-arties should be imbuable to 550 and supposed artifacts should go to 600 to make them actually worthy of the title ARTIFACT... but I'd be just as happy to get them up to 500...

Since many of them are totally worthless as they are.

Can't understand why they aren't imbuable... can't understand why we were allowed to imbue them and then it was taken away...

Secondly... more and more of the new "artifacts" need to actually BE artifacts so that they can be dyed with the Tokuno dyes and such.... I'm rather annoyed that much of the newer stuff that is "artifact like" can't be dyed using the old Tokuno dyes making Tokuno dyes less and less useful.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if nothing else they should open up imbuing of minor artifacts, but i really don't see any reason to not allow all artifacts. nothing is really overpowered because of the mods they have anyways, and would give a purpose to many many unused pieces in this game. Have you ever really seen anyone use the arms of tactical excellence? if you could imbue them they might be a fixture in some suits...

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if nothing else they should open up imbuing of minor artifacts, but i really don't see any reason to not allow all artifacts. nothing is really overpowered because of the mods they have anyways, and would give a purpose to many many unused pieces in this game. Have you ever really seen anyone use the arms of tactical excellence? if you could imbue them they might be a fixture in some suits...
The only time I've seen them used is when I gave them to someone so they could go and train on a Golem... I thought the idea was boring as all get out but they needed to add more Tactics..... so I gave them a pair of the arms... otherwise NO people don't use them.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say keep the cap at 450 (cant remember if it was 450 or 500 when it first got implemented) so nothing will be too overpowered, and minor artifacts with the least properties will get the most benefit. Any chance we can hear back from a DEV regarding this issue? Or if you would even consider the possibility? One things for sure, it would really alleviate the necessity to come out with new arties or "revamp" the less useful (useless) DOOM arties that everyone has been crying over.

Last edited: