Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WELCOME HOME!
    Thank you everyone for your extreme patience while we moved everything.
    Now play nicely!
  3. As you may have noticed, we're experiences a few technical issues with our forum software.
    We're working on getting them fixed as soon as possible.
    If you experience any problems, please use this thread to report them: http://community.stratics.com/threads/welcome-home.322983/
    Thank you for your patience.
  4. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

5. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

Breaking a Soulforge

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Jillene, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Jillene

Jillene Adventurer

Would someone please post how to break a soulforge, i cant seem to find it posted anywhere, Thank you in advance.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Grand Poobah Staff Alumnus

OrderOfDrunkenElders

Start with a 4x4 tile area of goza mats and then raise them all up 3 notches with the house deco tool and place the soulforge on top of the mats. Next - you need to drop one of the goza mats to the ground. This is easiest in the enhanced client where you can see a tag for the Goza Mats when you hit Control-shift.

As you drop that one goza mat - after the 2nd drop - the piece of the soulforge above that mat should drop one notch which breaks the soulforge. From there - you can axe out the goza mats by using the axe on the name-tag with control shift and then axe away any pieces of the soulforge that you do not want and lower the rest into place.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins. Stratics Pro

Gilfane

4. Jillene

Jillene Adventurer

Thank you both very much, that helped.
  5. startle

Gilfane

Can a Soulforge be used in place of a classic forge (combined with an anvil, of course) for standard Blacksmith work?
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox Staff Alumnus

No, I'm afraid not - nor should you place the soulforge too close to the normal forge, or you can hit problems. The game has trouble working out whether you want to craft or reforge with your runic hammer.
  7. startle

Gilfane

Darn, that would be handy... Oh well, no big deal. I do love the art of a Soulforge tho... But I'm gonna break one of mine, just for efficiency in access to all that my craftsman does...