• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Breaking a Soulforge

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would someone please post how to break a soulforge, i cant seem to find it posted anywhere, Thank you in advance.

T

Tazar

Start with a 4x4 tile area of goza mats and then raise them all up 3 notches with the house deco tool and place the soulforge on top of the mats. Next - you need to drop one of the goza mats to the ground. This is easiest in the enhanced client where you can see a tag for the Goza Mats when you hit Control-shift.

As you drop that one goza mat - after the 2nd drop - the piece of the soulforge above that mat should drop one notch which breaks the soulforge. From there - you can axe out the goza mats by using the axe on the name-tag with control shift and then axe away any pieces of the soulforge that you do not want and lower the rest into place.

Last edited by a moderator:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can a Soulforge be used in place of a classic forge (combined with an anvil, of course) for standard Blacksmith work?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I'm afraid not - nor should you place the soulforge too close to the normal forge, or you can hit problems. The game has trouble working out whether you want to craft or reforge with your runic hammer.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I'm afraid not - nor should you place the soulforge too close to the normal forge, or you can hit problems. The game has trouble working out whether you want to craft or reforge with your runic hammer.
Darn, that would be handy... Oh well, no big deal. I do love the art of a Soulforge tho... But I'm gonna break one of mine, just for efficiency in access to all that my craftsman does...