• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Breaking a Soulforge in Classic Client

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to break a soul forge on the roof of the SE Tower of my keep. I have all the goza mats raised but can't see them to lower them. I've searched for an hour to how to do it but all I can find is info for enhanced client. Is it even possible to do in the classic client? If so, how?

Thanks,
Lady Marge of Chesapeake

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank You for your reply and your offer. I found I could not do it with the square gozas because I simply could see them to lower them back down. Someone told me to use the new stone pavers and they worked perfectly. I was able to see them with CRT+SHT to lower them back down.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had tried that - it wouldn't let me. It told me I couldn't lower it any further.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The creativity of UO community never stops to amaze me!
I also tried and messed around with a few soulforges..

Here's the guide I just made (also with the help from old posts):

break soulforge.gif

Last edited:

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The anvil need not be there, I keep a single square ( sw most corner square -a single post) and mine works.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though you used the new tiles as a workaround figured I'd post another solution.

Use the "Last Target Macro" after you place the soulforge on the goza's the last target macro will target the north west goza. Use the interior decorator and instead of clicking on a goza which may be hard to target or impossible use the macro to target the goza. After one tile of the soulforge drops all of the other pieces will be movable by the interior decorating tool.