• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Break. *waves to everyone*

P

pikon198

Game time ran out today. So im taking a break. Hopefully ill be back within a few months, but if im not, it has been an honor playing with you all. Well some more then others but everyone adds their little bit of colorful insight to the siege community. I'll prolly keep posting to keep in touch, but no more pirate running around luna killing everything in sight for now :p

Your safe for now my pretties

*waves*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Game time ran out today. So im taking a break. Hopefully ill be back within a few months, but if im not, it has been an honor playing with you all. Well some more then others but everyone adds their little bit of colorful insight to the siege community. I'll prolly keep posting to keep in touch, but no more pirate running around luna killing everything in sight for now :p

Your safe for now my pretties

*waves*

[/ QUOTE ]

i know we were always go, hate to see ya go mang but enjoy whatever it is ur doing
and goodluck in ur travels

I

imported_Krystal

aww not u now too:(
will miss ur rp!
*hugs*

(love ur sig, damned tamers)

P

pikon198

thanks buddy, leaving uo sucks, but when you return it feels so great too.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

I hope I can serve you still at the fruitstand.

{:p

j/k

Take a lil breather, watch UO fall apart just a lil more then be there at the funeral.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea man most will stll be here, its understandable to take breaks due to game getting old rl situations ect ect... like i said man i wish u the best in ru travels

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

I hope I can serve you still at the fruitstand.

{:p

j/k

Take a lil breather, watch UO fall apart just a lil more then be there at the funeral.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could use some cheap labor at the fruitstand, once my mexicans learned english they all went to go work at the 99cents store

lol :p

( seems like EA F'ed up lol, i turned my uo on and tried to log in for shytes and giggles, and lo and behold, it let me in.... i plundered an extra day!)

pirates rule!

G

Peace be with you friend. Would you mind designing one of your unique style sigs for me? If so have fun with it.

G

Sooooooooooo young 'whipper snapper' semmester exams coming rl, and springtime &amp; girls.... what ya really saying here is...spring is coming, ya getting spring fever and ya rl gonna go chase some rl girly girls and go *fishin* for em, for the upcoming next season....... or two.... ??

See ya back in the fall then ! HAHA

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

thanks buddy, leaving uo sucks, but when you return it feels so great too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I hope to see you feeling so great very soon...

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
take care my friend..i won't forget our first adventure in despise when i was robert the paladin instead of tamer :p

P

pikon198

RTLFC

Thanks guys. I won't be forgetting to stop by the forum every now and then

Kelmo, you want a sig you got it, anything specific you want in it? Just remember im just using crapy microsoft paint hehe.

QZ - Shhhh, thats our secret your highness!

Rob and Soul'ess good times, both in despise as newbs farming, and then as guildmates.