• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(brag post) My most profitable day

A

Arch Magus

Sorry folks, no pics and not a very good story! :danceb:

Time: noonish

After tracking some anti Faction prey near Baracoon's altar, an orange is killed by rats. He goes to get rezzed by a friend, and I can't resist the urge to rezkill him with my junk dagger and mear 115 Fencing. Punkte up!

Buds Mcnuds-1
Prey-0

Boss is up. They proceed to finish, as they usually do.
I get some packs open. I wait.
Scrolls drop. The guild hightails it to the starroom!
I follow. Hey look, the guy I rezkilled is using invisibility on himself inthe corner. *cast reveal*blantantly snoop, spy, and snatch*
They can't chase me fast enough to outrun my pimp Boots of Invisibility.
Score. 120 Parry.

Buds Mcnuds-2
Others-0

Time: Minutes later

Yep, definitely a rat. Blues outside getting rezzed?
Who killed yall? where? thanks!
Buds on the scene. Those meanies are killing the blues' baracoon!
Packs open. No detection. Wait for it, wait for it.....
Scrolls drop. Target, yoink, run, hide, etc.
120 Archery in mah pack ma! XD

Buds Mcnuds-3
Haters-0

Time:A few hours pass.
Location: destard, primetime!....and some faction "trammies" ?

Hey mister vamp fighter, be careful around those half dozen drakes....
*AUUGGGHH*
How very unfortunate...-_-
Yeah there's an altar up there, sure go get rezzed yourself.
I'm following you...yep you totally don't have any life..how very..unfortunate...
*AUUUGGHH*
Hahaa..I couldn't resist another RK.. I love free punkte since I don't participate in faction sigil things. =P

Buds-4
Unfortunates-0

Anyway, finish your Rikktor guys.
Lots of running around. Follow the 3 of them...

Rikk drops! 2 guilds show up! Chaos! The spawners split!

I hit the starroom quickly! enemy guilds have begun dropping Efields, but they are too late! I'm through....
*chooses Felucca destination*
Ummmm. lets see. Skara Brae, hurry!
*boing*
OMG, no way...He's here, the archer guy that did the most damage to Rikktor! he's getting ready to leave, he's right next to the gate! hurry!
*snoop*
*target*
*steal*snatch*
The spawner chiv recalled away, but he left something in my hands!
*gazes at second 120 Archery of the day*

Buds Mcnuds, the Legend-5
Spawners of Chesapeake-0

Until next time!
Keep those fingers dextrous!
:D

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luck was with you *chuckling*. There will be wanted posters up.

A

Arch Magus

Yeah no kidding luck was with me that day.
That last steal was out of this world!
A split second after I took that scroll, he was gone. :D

So lucky. :thumbsup:

I mean, I've stolen dozens of 120's, but never 3 good ones in one day..

S

Shinobi

Know what? I know TOTM needs pics as proof, but I believe Arch without the pics. Awesome story lol, so I nominate Arch for May TOTM.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might not have pics, but I think it was a good story. I enjoyed it.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't resist, but my most profitable day consisted of stealing an Inquis and Lieutenant's Sash.....then selling the Lieutenant's Sash TWICE for ~50mil, and then immediately stealing it back.

Inquis = 20
Lieutenant Sash = ~50 (when they first started to drop)
Stealing the Lieutenant Sash back from buyers twice = 100mil

Grand total of: 170 mil

All in a good day of work!

Although, I do happen to like your story Arch Magus, definetely adventerous.

Maybe I should start playing a little bit again. :eek:snap:

Shinobi....you may make it a bit easier for me to come back if you do.....Tet fell off the face of the earth.

A

Arch Magus

Thanks guys for reading my short adventure. I should do this more often (with pics even)!:D

I humbly accept the May nomination. If that's alright with the community of thieves, however small.

And thanks ohmyGED for showing me up..yes you are awesome at your no-risk steals, no doubt about it. lol

So where did the Inquiz and Sash come from, Guild members of yours? *scoffs* ;)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A

Arch Magus

Kelmo, the legend himself, has found it in his busy schedule to grace my post this eve with his presence!:D

Thanks sir, very much.
*bows in gratitude*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* I am just what I am.

Your day was certainly legendary. What a great haul.

A

Arch Magus

Aye, it was a great day to be a thief.

I'm just out there making sure Chesapeake respects the thief community.
No doubt, it's been far too long...
too many packs left unchecked...

A

Anderuin

Sounds like a good day at the office. Can't wait to get out there myself and spoil their loots for them. I haven't played a Thief in a longtime, but I am very much looking forward to it. May their pockets always be picked clean and may ours be filled with riches!

S

Shinobi

At this point, I've been up all night/morning drinking, and I'm pretty shat faced. I'm leaving this message right before I pass out. My computer will hopefully be fixed this week, and I'll start up the Atlantic TOTM, or maybe even TOTW when it gets going good again.

ohmyGED didn't mean anything threatening Arch, he was just bragging a bit as us thieves like to do.

This forum is going to come back to life when I get back on, count on it. I'm not trying to brag and say that I'll bring it back, I'm saying that I'll make it farrrrr more interesting than it has ever been, lol.

S

Sweeney

I'll agree with Rico's other post.. if steals become proven and TOTM candidates without pics (notwithstanding reputation.. I'm just saying this does nothing for new thieves), it was bad enough without a story.. then bye bye.

My thanks to the former admins who made me want to post here (Rico was okay for a couple months till he lost interest in updating the TOTW.)

By the way.. good story.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After looking over the history of wall of fame and wall of shame, and seeing there have been false entries before, I believe that pics will be a requirement for totm. It is just to open for abuse. If someone else doesn't like archs' theft and wishes to better him, it would be to easy to simply create a story to top his.
Sadly then, I must disallow the entry in the observance of fairness.