• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Bracelet

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
that is a fantastic bracelet.

20/10/35 is awesome

can make a great sampire/dexxer suit with that

Grugot

Journeyman
Debating selling it or keeping it for my sampire when my current set falls apart. I'm leaning towards keeping it.

Deschet

Journeyman
Good question.

I've never tried doing that specifically with jewels, but have tried to imbue additional properties on armor that had less than 5 mods. Doesn't work in some cases because despite having fewer than 5 mods, I believe the item had exceeded the maximum imbuable intensity for the piece. For jewels, you certainly can't add anything new if it already has 5 mods or more, but not sure about swapping already existing skill points to a different skill within the group. I suspect you'd run into another max intensity issue when dealing with the uber jewels; otherwise, you'd see a lot more useful 45+ skill jewels.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you mean you can reimbue for same skill group right? Is there any way to do it on jewels like 6-7 mods legendary etc?
Nope. Legendaries and most artifacts are overcapped in intensity already.

* the op bracelet can be imbued to a different skill in that skill group. If memory serves ssi takes up no imbuing points.

Grugot

Journeyman
It has 395/500 imbuing points currently on it. SSI does take up a property point though as I have 4/5. So can switch out anatomy if I want and add a 5th property.