• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Bracelet: 3/1 +15 Magery +15 Resist + 15 Parry Str 8 Int 8 SDI18 HCI 15 LMC 10 DI 35

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thought I'd post this again...

Bracelet up for Auction - Ends Saturday 3/27/2016 6 PM EST

Reserve 350M
BO 500M

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
9 mods that work together 45 skill parry/mage bracelet (can be run with 50ep ring) , could get the reserve, ill be surprised if no one bids that, nice pieace

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I tried to buy it out and the box would not let me. I bided but if u could just sell it to me right now that would be better. At least put up your ICQ number and I'll message u. I will buy this right now please.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Best Friend I changed the Buyout price.

My apologies...

I lowered it from 500M platinum price to the BO price listed in the OP.

Quite the reduction.

500M platinum would have been nice sale.:p

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'm at your house now. Please sell it to me!! Since I bided it it won't let me buy it out. Plus it has all my money in the box. ? Please help me

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Please help me b4 someone else buys it out. I put all my gold into the bid thing. And it won't give me the buy out option anymore. I would like to buy this. I'm in your house. Please give me your ICQ number something lets get this deal completed. Please!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey I also saw that u had a bunch of nice pieces on the floor. I want to buy even more. I'm new to uo but I know what I'm looking for. Like I know this piece doesn't have EP. But I'm cool with it. However I really want a nice set of gear so I see u night have a lot of it. Let me know if we can do some more business after this thx.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I would like to buy the bone armed on the floor if ur willing to sell it. Text me that's number above is USA number

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks!

Sorry about the mix up with the auction safe.

Not sure about selling the Bone Tunic. I like looking at that thing. One of the best Tunics I've seen in game. I'm not sure I can live with myself if I was parted from it.:sad2:

I'm sure with the right offer someone could pry it from my hands.:devil:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!

Sorry about the mix up with the auction safe.

Not sure about selling the Bone Tunic. I like looking at that thing. One of the best Tunics I've seen in game. I'm not sure I can live with myself if I was parted from it.:sad2:

I'm sure with the right offer someone could pry it from my hands.:devil:
fyi this image was really small. i couldnt even see it.