• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boycott Queen Dawn's Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean no disrespect to Helios, but until Mesanna allows him to deal with the same group of people that grief, disrupt and try their darnedest to destroy events. I say Boycott!

I'm fed up with those people and until Mesanna and EA can grow a brass set they will just continue their child like activities. Its time someone be the "Grown-up" and tell these brats NO! We will not tolerate your behavior anymore!

So who's with me?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You realize legends hasn't had the same problems as other shards right? The issue other shards have are tons of people on newbie characters spamming over the em with streams of gibberish or profanity.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not picking on Jirel, but I'm gonna close the up and coming trollfest right now.
have to agree tho, it is a shame that an EM can't get a GM to stand hidden at events, and 24 continual and habitual nuisances and pests that are there only to disrupt.
Yes Omnius, I ahve been to quite a few of the events, And at none of the ones I've attended, have there ever been fewer than 3 that I woulda jailed almost immediately.
It is what it is tho, we just have to do our best with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.