• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bought Stygian Abyss today and high seas. How long...

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe that if it show up in your account page, it should be active.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you use a card that's different from the one you pay with, it could take a while. (days) Use verified card or paypal and its instant.

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
I havent paid in a long time. My card is my new bank card. Is that why it's taking so long?

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you get a code, that you must log into your mythic account and activate key. Its nothing automatic.

redman2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I purchased them off origin, I received the code as the last part of the transaction, basically on the purchase confirmation page.

But the card I used was already verified from before.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used a new card about a month ago to up grade my accounts and it took 24 hours to get the email With the codes

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can go to origin.com - click your profile, the EA Account and billing - then you can click purchase history. There you will see your purchase, and if you expand it, you will see the code.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Origin
When I purchase anything from the above link I am given a code on screen as well as an email with the same message. Once you have the code go to the link below
Broadsword | Account Management
at this link you apply the code to the account you wish it to be on. I am running four accounts myself so I have to be sure that the link is on the right account when putting on game codes. For the codes for sov's it does not matter as all my accounts will be linked to that. When I first returned (2015) it also took them 24-48 hours to confirm purchases but once the first was done it was a lot easier after that.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You an get a mortgage for $200,000 quicker than you can buy something from Broadsword. That should be a big red flag to someone at Broadsword but its all "hum de dum".

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can go to origin.com - click your profile, the EA Account and billing - then you can click purchase history. There you will see your purchase, and if you expand it, you will see the code.
This works with some people and not with some people. It's the same as gametime codes.

Granville

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I came back about two months ago. It took me 48 hours to get my codes.

I recently got the rustic pack from origin and it was instant. So if you haven't made a purchase in a while it's making sure the cards not stolen.