• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bots ... (not those kind of bots)

G

The factory kind !

On a recent round at the factory, we just made 26 bots - which is the most I've ever seen. Also got 25 on a few rounds earlier - Android Assembler level with 6 ppl working together.

Thats alot of moolah on one round !

So I'm just wondering if that is the most that can be made, or has anyone managed 27 yet?

Polly

I

imported_Qute Pi

I think 24 is the highest I've gotten on Supra Genius. But I know they got 26 before. I don't know about 27.

How much time does it take for a bot to make it through all the machines? With no broken machines, how many are possible?

G

Hey Polly, we made 22 bots today, at the silicon engineer lvl, thats the most i seen so far

G

We made 25 and 26 on rounds 2 and 3 at the Data Researcher factory. We had no exploding bots as all breakdowns were just 1 tool. Of cours round 4 was another story.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I've managed 25 bots as a supra and heard rumors of the 26. Don't believe I've ever heard mention of a 27.

P

poppet

We made 25 and 26 in a shift on Android assembler yesterday, was really nice