• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Both holes are sold. Origin and Napa will get holes for their em house in malas for whole shard to use.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Larisa @GarthGrey

they werent from an event, holes were basically server births from stygian abyss release. unintended. players picked them up. some may have gone un-noticed and decayed. some players turned them in to mesanna/gms (probably thought they would get in trouble or something), most kept them.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1695924575900.png

Origin's Navery Hole is now officially up and working!

Napa will get theirs later on today and I will post an update after it is placed.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't know you could dye those webs @Larisa looks great !

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh I didn't either! Mesanna did that! I might have to try to dye mine though because that would be neat!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yes it was a long run from Luna, I couldn't find a teleporter to get there!

EM Hendrix is in possession of the hole but I got it to him later on in the evening on Friday so he said he would have Messana place it on Monday so hopefully Napa will have a fully functioning Navery Hole sometime tomorrow!

1696217017573.png

For future reference!

1696217215534.png

The hole is there but won't work properly until Mesanna comes and works her magic.

It's quite a lovely place!