• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOSS BOT front 3 glitch

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am working on my cog suit for boss bots so I went to HQ to run the front 3(need a v2.0). Everything was going smooth until we rode the second golf cart. When we got thru 3 out of 4 of use were stuck in gray screen. Luckily the 4th could see and we all just ran along with her. SHe had to complete all the games and mole stomps. we could get together and defeat the cogs but we didnt know how many and of which type. The game stayed like that all the way to the round of cogs right before the 3rd golf cart and cleared up.

Anyone else have this problem?

I am almost affraid to make a run to complete my suit. I need at least 1 more v2.0 cog. I have 9 or 10 suit parts and don't know what all I have left to do for the rest. Anyone with some cluse would be helpful.

S

soupandquackers

it happens a lot to me and other toons, its just something toontown needs to work on, but for me it usually clears up after the first group of cogs. The most it ever happened was twice in a back 9

F

Fangs McWolf

I am almost affraid to make a run to complete my suit. I need at least 1 more v2.0 cog. I have 9 or 10 suit parts and don't know what all I have left to do for the rest. Anyone with some cluse would be helpful.
The very last suit part will be you going to see Flippy in TTC. So everything between your task now, and that final part, you'll need v2.0 cogs.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thanks finished the suit about 10pm. got all my merits, cogbucks, jury notices, and stock options. :thumbup: I am ready for tomorrow as long as ya'll can make a lil room to squeeze me in. May I be worthy:bowdown:!

S

Steveo

Congrats on getting your suits tonight for Boss and Law. I have to say I hated getting my suit for boss. You have to do way to many of the 3 CGC to get it. I was so glad when I had to go to Flippy and get my last part. But I have to say I am going to wait til maybe they put a fix in before I try it.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

yeah I saw the boycott. I don't want to jump right in just to get my GAGS ripped from my cold sad hands:stretcher:. I am going to wait to see when everyone starts going again and then make the CEO run. But I am game for the rest of them.

S

soupandquackers

I just did a ceo and had no problem,at first i lost 15 but after that it went smoothly. So im gonna keep doing them anyways.

S

Steveo

I have also talked with a friend that just went in about 2 hrs ago and they did not have any problems but they did not go in a busy district. Soup did you go in River or another district that is not as crowded as river? Maybe they have fixed it. Which I guess is wishful thinking.

F

Fangs McWolf

I have also talked with a friend that just went in about 2 hrs ago and they did not have any problems but they did not go in a busy district. Soup did you go in River or another district that is not as crowded as river? Maybe they have fixed it. Which I guess is wishful thinking.
They haven't done any update since before our CEO on Thursday night, and as you know, we go into a quiet district. I'd say that either we experienced funky runs, or they just had lucky runs.

S

Steveo

They haven't done any update since before our CEO on Thursday night, and as you know, we go into a quiet district. I'd say that either we experienced funky runs, or they just had lucky runs.
I would say they got lucky then.