Bored Stiff on Pac??

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2003
One foot in OK One in Heaven
Word has reached all of Sosaria. Citizens everywhere are fleeing their shards for BAJA!

Come reunite with your love of old for UO, Come To Baja.

Baja where Community is defined; Baja where friends are found;

Baja where new friends are made...hourly.

Come for the Ilsh, where no Malas is enuff, where Toks are Islands, where Trams are jus folks (not elevated lifts), where Fel is alive instead of somewhere you cant get up.

Come to Baja!

Elladan of Baja

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Word has reached all of Sosaria. Citizens everywhere are fleeing their shards for BAJA!

Come reunite with your love of old for UO, Come To Baja.

Baja where Community is defined; Baja where friends are found;

Baja where new friends are made...hourly.

Come for the Ilsh, where no Malas is enuff, where Toks are Islands, where Trams are jus folks (not elevated lifts), where Fel is alive instead of somewhere you cant get up.

Come to Baja!

Elladan of Baja
Well hello, NICE to meet you, I'll be your tour guide today... My name is Tesla... Over here we have a door that leads to GET THE **** OUT!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
If Baja is so great what are the reasons behind having to recruit for your shard on other shard boards? History has shown that every attempt a Pacific PvP guild has made to colonize there has been so successful that they get bored and move back to pacific where the true challenges await. For west coast PvP Pacific is the place hands down. So if you want a true challenge and despise Easy modes in games Come to Pacific and get WTFPWNED like the rest of em.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
I'm convinced! I'm xfering all my characters right now!!! :wall:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
If Baja is so great what are the reasons behind having to recruit for your shard on other shard boards? History has shown that every attempt a Pacific PvP guild has made to colonize there has been so successful that they get bored and move back to pacific where the true challenges await. For west coast PvP Pacific is the place hands down. So if you want a true challenge and despise Easy modes in games Come to Pacific and get WTFPWNED like the rest of em.
I'm pretty sure people are doing this because Gemma went to all the shard boards posting about how much their shards suck and to transfer to Pac for the PVP.

M

mutau

its a possibility and likely, but then they would be suffereing an infraction for the mass shard spamming. hehe. but spam all you want. we have lots of infractions left to hand out.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I have been to every west coast shard and Pacific always remains the best shard for pvp, and just everything about Pac is better then Baja.