• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bones of Elder EM Autolycus

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit out of my depth here, as I haven't collected or kept track of rares pricing since shortly after SE went live so I'm hoping some of you regular hoarders can help me out.
I have a set of blood-red bones, the container type from the recent Halloween event, from our EM on Lake Superior. I was concerned that a player may have beaten the naming censor but I was able to confirm from the EM, both in-game and via Email, that they are indeed his bones though I couldn't get a straight answer as to how it happened..."Hey, what can I say... EM's die too, sometimes. Hehehe."
They are rather unique, not just that his bones were spawned, but they came blood-red rather than the standard bone-white that most player named containers did. Being that it's a bit of a one of a kind item, I'm curious if it actually has some value to collectors...and to my gold stacks. Any info or price range ideas you folks can provide would be greatly appreciated. I don't do rares or deco anymore so I intend to sell it but I'd like to get a fair price for it if I do.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is a tough item to put a gold value on. debate over if the regular player bones are considered a "rare," even tho they were a temporary spawn item (most likely they will spawn next year, but technically any event item even can be "reused". and not like the Mesanna bones that were player created.

I can only say that if they were from an em on my shard, atlantic i personally would pay 50-70 mil for them. tuff to say if this em died once or twice, or did like most of us did and killed ourselves hundreds of times. Given the actually rareity they Should be worth more, but i just dont think someone would pay hundreds of millions for an item like that. i totally believe that you spoke to the em and that they are in fact his bones, and i dont think there was ever a time when you could make a name that long, but longer than normal named stuff, such as em crafted items dont usually fetch as much as "standard" em items. So who knows. its what someone will pay for them.

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was figuring about 30-60m, but thought it was worth checking out here on the forum first. With so many 'Replica' and reused graphics in UO now, it's hard to know which items will top the charts without following the trade pretty closely. Glad to see my guess-timate wasn't too far off.

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll keep it in mind outcry but I was mostly looking for pricing range. I have a collector on LS that I had told I would let have first crack at them. I'll check with her tonight and if she's not still interested, I'll let ya know. :)

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty for all the icq's with info and offers. Item was sold to a collector on Lake Superior