• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bone chest

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello guys yesterday I got this item at the Roof
Could someone tell me a PC
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
PRICE CHECK 100-350M. Sure, why not! NOW, if you want to sell them, I offer 30M, to start. I did this to point out that there is a HUGE difference in someone "offering" an amount as a price check (for reasons innocent, or otherwise), and what someone will ACTUALLY PAY for said item. I'm not being a troll here, I am merely pointing out that sometimes "price checks" aren't the most reliable way to figure out the true value of an item. It's very easy to say an item is worth more than it's actually value if you aren't even buying anything. OR, if someone, by chance, has several similar items THEY might want to sell as well.

And lets be honest, with a few exceptions, myself included, we have a decent idea of the value of a piece of armor.

Example: I saw an item recently that had "price checks" in the 200-500M range. So the seller then turns around and puts the item up for auction at the highest price check, and was unhappy when there were ZERO bids. It seemed that when "push came to shove" people were only willing to PAY 30-75M for the item.

The reverse is ALSO true, in that, people will "price check" a LOWER number than the actual value, in order to perhaps get something at a lower price.

IN MY OPINION, if a person wants to sell something (let's be real, 90% of these price checks lead to selling said items), the BEST way is to have an auction with a reserve, and ending date, and minimum bid increments.

Last edited:

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Honest question, what makes this piece THAT much better than a 4 dex 4 int 8 stam 8 int 3SR 1MR 8LMC all max resist bone arms? Is this a specific PvP piece and if so, what makes it PvP worthy? The LRC? Or does the 3MR really push it to the 75+mil range?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
PRICE CHECK 100-350M. Sure, why not! NOW, if you want to sell them, I offer 30M, to start. I did this to point out that there is a HUGE difference in someone "offering" an amount as a price check (for reasons innocent, or otherwise), and what someone will ACTUALLY PAY for said item. I'm not being a troll here, I am merely pointing out that sometimes "price checks" aren't the most reliable way to figure out the true value of an item. It's very easy to say an item is worth more than it's actually value if you aren't even buying anything. OR, if someone, by chance, has several similar items THEY might want to sell as well.

And lets be honest, with a few exceptions, myself included, we have a decent idea of the value of a piece of armor.

Example: I saw an item recently that had "price checks" in the 200-500M range. So the seller then turns around and puts the item up for auction at the highest price check, and was unhappy when there were ZERO bids. It seemed that when "push came to shove" people were only willing to PAY 30-75M for the item.

The reverse is ALSO true, in that, people will "price check" a LOWER number than the actual value, in order to perhaps get something at a lower price.

IN MY OPINION, if a person wants to sell something (let's be real, 90% of these price checks lead to selling said items), the BEST way is to have an auction with a reserve, and ending date, and minimum bid increments.
But at the same time you can't price match something with a minimum (in this case 100m) and only offer 30m... your starting offer if interested should be atleast the minimum of your price check, no? Cuz then your price check would have been 30-350m which just looks off tbh

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But at the same time you can't price match something with a minimum (in this case 100m) and only offer 30m... your starting offer if interested should be atleast the minimum of your price check, no? Cuz then your price check would have been 30-350m which just looks off tbh
Look up the word "facetious" in the dictionary. :)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
auction it!

start with the 50m from Belomoth
let it ship for a week, end fri or sat around 5-6pm us east to cover also apac and euro people.
increasement 5m + 10 min rule

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any Mage/Tank lmc55 need this kind of sh*t.

With recent updates it will worth over 300.

Nash

Sage
okay so keith you put it in this guys head that his chest is worth 500mil he is in my inbox thinking its worth 500mil and that what i should pay him maybe if it was clean or something but its not its not even that good tbh but now you have this guy thinking he has something worth way more than it is

Nash

Sage
ive bought no name legendarys better than this for less and the recent update? you act like this cant drop 1000's of times a day when it can and still does they didnt nerf anything

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
okay so keith you put it in this guys head that his chest is worth 500mil he is in my inbox thinking its worth 500mil and that what i should pay him maybe if it was clean or something but its not its not even that good tbh but now you have this guy thinking he has something worth way more than it is
You DO realize this close to a YEAR ago right? At the time it fit a suit I was making. Now, not so much. FYI, that's why they are called "price checks" not OFFERS. :)

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
mana inc 2 without int, dex isn't high as well. I would agree this piece worthes less than 100m nowadays.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Items are worth what people are willing to pay. I don’t get why people keep debating this. Get it together. But on the fact that now these pieces are more common the max lmc and max stamina makes it worth a bit more and the lrc helps for the hybrid mages so yes is easy 100 mil piece or more to the right person. If t had more mana with hpi 250+ but hey everyone knows everything on stratics!!!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since this is a year old. WHY is this armor 100M?

It has only 2 dex. Its not something a mage would use and someone showed 2 better pieces at < 20M.

I need to quit throwing away stuff if this is good armor.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lmao I didn’t even notice how old the post is lol. Hey @Pawain any pets forsale?
I can make you something with 100 melee skills and get it built to what you want. Just have a red cu built I can post a pic of later.

Reactions: Kas

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
That nerf to mod #'s was false, they said that at the next Townhall Meeting I'm pretty sure. They just made those items harder to come by - didn't remove them from the drop tables.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
okay so keith you put it in this guys head that his chest is worth 500mil he is in my inbox thinking its worth 500mil
So um.... this guy from a year ago is asking for 500 mil for a piece he sold a year ago? Did he keep it all this time?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kas Looks like the OP also was resurrected. Bump

I have this doggy. 355 points left.
upload_2019-3-10_12-59-26.png