• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot Bokutos / Legs / Scrappers for sale on Atlantic

Xoos

Journeyman
If there are any shard hoppers out there interested, I've got the following items up on auction safe on Legends.

1680294913636.png 1680294949028.png 1680295007417.png 1680295048956.png

Happy to make a deal to move anything though but you gotta come to Legends. Would love to get my hands on a couple Balron Bone Armor pieces since I missed that event. We could figure out a trade if you've got extras here.

I'll update this post if anything goes. Thanks!

Xoos

Journeyman
Willing to make a deal for anything. Also willing to trade if you've got some old shard bound items on Legends.

Looking for balron bone armor, a grimoire of nature, a lucky wildfire mask, pair of human solaria earrings. Might consider bulk hoard maps in fel or ilshenar, taint for more scrappers. 120 scrolls for pets maybe. Send me a message and let me know what you got!

Xoos

Journeyman
Prices updated and looking to move on Atlantic, send me a message!

+30 Skill Scrappers - 350m
70 poison / 70 lightning bokuto - 600m
70 energy / 70 lightning bokuto - 175m
bone legs - 175m