• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BODs from Smiths

G

Hey everyone,

Just tried getting a BOD from a Smith in brit and zento but the option is no longer there on the context menu?!

Has something changed that I missed? My character is legendary smith so it's nothing to do with lack of skill and I can get tailoring ones just fine.

Can anyone help?

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Did you try the other smiths? Sure you are logged on with your smith? My smith works fine with the Brit npc smiths.

I

imported_Eolix

I have seen that from time to time, but it always seems one of the other smiths in the shop have the option. I just figured it was another of the anti-scripting measures.

G

Well whatever it was, it's fixed itself now!

Really weird, I was definitely on my smith (as I logged in originally to repair some armour), and I tried NPCs in Zento, Brit and Minoc*shrugs*

I'm back on the BOD run now!