• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD Reward Values

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I am cleaning out my bank and have a bunch of BOD rewards that I am not planning on using and have an over abundance of, can you guys give me an idea how much I should charge for these items on a vendor? I know prices vary from shard to shard but I would like to just get an idea. Here are the things I need pricing for:

Smithing:
1. Copper Runic Hammer
2. Powder of Fortification
3. Shadow Runic Hammer

Tailoring:
1. Polar Bear Rug
2. Clothing Bless Deed
3. Medium Stretched Hide
4. Spined Runic Kit
5. Horned Runic Kit

And is there a market for the Smithing or Tailoring 105/110 scrolls? Or should I just throw those away?

Thanks

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Why not just do a vendor search on your shard, and then you can see what the norml going price is?

As far as I know, there's barely a market for 120 scrolls for smith and tailor, so it's pretty likely that the most value those 105s have is as turn in points in the trash can.

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Why not just do a vendor search on your shard, and then you can see what the norml going price is?

As far as I know, there's barely a market for 120 scrolls for smith and tailor, so it's pretty likely that the most value those 105s have is as turn in points in the trash can.
Thanks for the tip on the vendor search. But I did that and didn't find anything except for the Medium Stretched Hide which was selling for 50,000 (which is probably too high?). But I would like to know prices for the other items.

Thanks

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Chessy, the powder of fortification is listed at 160 to 140k a vial. I've always trashed the stretched hides. I sold my Clothing Bless Deeds for 100k, which is probably a little low but I needed the space. (Ok, maybe really low, there are some listed at 450k right now.) The sewing kits are listed as 3mil for the horned (which is probably high because the barbed are the same price) and 200k for spined. The rug has a low price of 25k. The runic hammers are running 200k for copper and 125k for shadow iron. (These were the lower prices.) Hope this helps a little.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wow, you must be on an empty shard. Copper hammers used to go for ~300k on chessy. Hmm, those 10 hammers for 200k JUST went up for sale today. I had sold a ton of coppers and there weren't any for sale yesterday for under 300k. I don't understand that... it costs about 300 ingots per hammer, and there's a guy buying 200k gold ingots for 94 gold each, so this guy is costing himself nearly 100k per hammer for the privilege of taking the time to smith a bunch of stuff up, and that assuming he didn't bribe anything.

200k is what shadows wer going for, which is fair,IMHO, but just today there's a bunch for 130...

I've seen the clothing bless go for a few hundred K. 200-250k seems right for spined, I think 1-1.5M is more fair for horned, and 2.5-3 seems going price on barbed. Most people want to pay about 100k per POF.

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Wow, you must be on an empty shard. Copper hammers used to go for ~300k on chessy. Hmm, those 10 hammers for 200k JUST went up for sale today. I had sold a ton of coppers and there weren't any for sale yesterday for under 300k. I don't understand that... it costs about 300 ingots per hammer, and there's a guy buying 200k gold ingots for 94 gold each, so this guy is costing himself nearly 100k per hammer for the privilege of taking the time to smith a bunch of stuff up, and that assuming he didn't bribe anything.

200k is what shadows wer going for, which is fair,IMHO, but just today there's a bunch for 130...

I've seen the clothing bless go for a few hundred K. 200-250k seems right for spined, I think 1-1.5M is more fair for horned, and 2.5-3 seems going price on barbed. Most people want to pay about 100k per POF.
Thanks guys. That is very good to know. I was selling the powders for under 100K and noticed they flew off the shelf. But the Shadow runic I listed at 40,000 and the copper I listed at 125K has been on my vendor for over 2 weeks now :(

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I think the demand for these things tends to go in bulk purchases. Yeah, sure, you get the occasional guy who wants to make "just 1" new ... whatever, so just needs a hammer or two.

I think I've tended to notice that guys(gals too) want to build a whole suit at once, so if I want to reforge my fancy new 950 luck plate suit, well then I'm going to burn through 10 or 15 copper hammers and 20 PoF in a weekend, and then none for a while.

I am shocked that you can't sell coppers for 125k... that sounds really really low. Did you make sure your vendor is part of search?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
When someone need a cooper runic he buys for 250-300k. When someone needn't a cooper runic he doesn't buy for 50-100k. So there is no sense to sell so cheap.

Horned kits are used for 210 stamina suits and luck suit. Barbed kits are used for PvP suits. They worth about the same.