• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD Reward Chart? (Tower of Roses GONE)

FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tower of Roses went dead sometime around Nov 1 2014. Does anyone have a copy of their BOD rewards charts they could post , or know of a reliable chart to use?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not working for me either (using Chrome).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Or, you can just calculate the rewards using the information the FAQs in the Data Chest sub-forum provide, and make your own custom charts or lists in Excel or openoffice so you never again have to go surfing for a site that has disappeared for weeks at a time several times over the last decade.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or, you can just calculate the rewards using the information the FAQs in the Data Chest sub-forum provide, and make your own custom charts or lists in Excel or openoffice so you never again have to go surfing for a site that has disappeared for weeks at a time several times over the last decade.
Dude, we play UO! :arr: We dislike change, and what you propose sounds suspiciously like work. :eek:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the other hand. The address seems to come up okay, but slowly. Some of the back of the house links, BoD types large or small seem to be dysfunctional at best.

The good new is that @Pinco will have all this in his UI for the EC when he is ready to release his new beta.

Odd, seems to be back now.

Last edited:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will add, it would be really cool to be able to dye my bod books with a runebook dye tub.
Aye, or even special dyes as a reward or gift
Colored BOD book covers were part of the 11th year collection (I never got any) and are supposedly available from the store (along with other stuff you might not want that are part of the package)
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/...ltima-online-eleventh-year-collection#details
But for $15.99 for 30 charges, I won't be buying any

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, or even special dyes as a reward or gift
Colored BOD book covers were part of the 11th year collection (I never got any) and are supposedly available from the store (along with other stuff you might not want that are part of the package)
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/...ltima-online-eleventh-year-collection#details
But for $15.99 for 30 charges, I won't be buying any
It's not just that anymore. I find it preferable to store all my cloth bods by suit type, and now store all leather in books for five or six parts, and three other books just for large cloth or large five part, large six part. So essentially storage by color coded kit type is a rather antiquated notion, since I can bribe them up to be essentially whatever reward type I want, in theory.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not just that anymore. I find it preferable to store all my cloth bods by suit type, and now store all leather in books for five or six parts, and three other books just for large cloth or large five part, large six part. So essentially storage by color coded kit type is a rather antiquated notion, since I can bribe them up to be essentially whatever reward type I want, in theory.
I have mine sorted by both color and suit type (and each suit type in a dyed backpack), and then between count and quality. So I have as many as 20 color coded books in each chest (colored the color of the metal) for each metal type, and 24 per Leather armor (dyed the appropriate color), so that only iron and cloth use uncolored books.

That way, if I want to bribe something up, I know exactly what books to look in first, to get the easiest BODs to bribe. I open the chest, open the appropriate bag for the armor type, and there's 6 books presorted by normal/ex and 10/15/20.

Chew

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Changed my ISP last year (had a free URL + Space in the bundle) but wasnt willing to pay for the transfer and hosting that old URL, especially as I stoped playing UO around 10 years ago.

Trafic was pretty low anyway and the new one is free for me and should be sufficient for those who still use it.

Cheers
Chew

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Chew. I made an offline version i use just in case yours ever vanishes! ;)

And if its ever mia .. Can i have permission to post it if i give u credit?

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Chew, sir, I salute you. Your whispering rose is still locked down at the RAA Shop :).

Also have one of Paul's Big Fish that I saved when ToR fell a few years ago. Hope all's well.