• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD issues?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've come across a few BOD issues that are driving me nuts.

1. BODs that won't combine.... I've got a Frostwood 20 EX Crossbows LBOD (Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow). I've gotten all three smalls bribed up and filled. The Crossbow and heavy Crossbow smalls combined with it. The Repeating Crossbow small is refusing to combine, giving me an error that it's not the right type for that LBOD.
  2. BODs that seemingly change.... I have had Inscription LBODs that seem to have mysteriously changed LBOD type. I have two Necromancy Scroll LBODs that I remember being completely different spells from each other when I got them, but now are for the exact same spells. I think that I've had LBODs for other skills that have done this as well.

Anyone else seeing these sorts of things?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not filled any bow crafting BODs yet, but I will specifically try the one you listed with the repeating crossbow not combining and report back. As for the type changing, I collect so many in a day, don't even look at them so not sure if they are switching on me.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Heh - while I was typing the above, Chernabog showed up in my house.

The Crossbow LBOD thing appears to be a bug they THOUGHT was fixed with the changes between the limited release on Origin, etc. and the publish to all shards. That's going to have to be re-investigated because apparently the fix didn't work, since all my BODs in that set were from LA and pulled since Thanksgiving, and bribed up no earlier than December 5th.