• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bod gathering

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
question is it better to stone on 120 tailor or smith, before claiming bods and do all 7 characters on shard have the scrolls to enable this and a few empty soulstones to get color to bribe up??

TY

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand what you're asking. BUT, you don't need 120 of a skill... ever for BODs. Sure, it helps for crafting the exceptional items, but 100 or 120 seems to give the same mix of deeds. Having 120 of the skill doesn't enable anything. Having 100 does though I think (not sure, I have had 100 or better tailor and smith on my primary crafter for roughly 15 years)

Next, you only need 0.1 to get a deed... granted you will only get normal material of normal quality, but this is generally fine to bribe up to something useful, or cycle over to the guy with 100+ of the skill and do the turn in.

I have NO idea what you're getting at about using soulstones and 120 tailor/smith - I have 1 character with 120 of each, and it works great that way.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't understand what you're asking. BUT, you don't need 120 of a skill... ever for BODs. Sure, it helps for crafting the exceptional items, but 100 or 120 seems to give the same mix of deeds. Having 120 of the skill doesn't enable anything. Having 100 does though I think (not sure, I have had 100 or better tailor and smith on my primary crafter for roughly 15 years)

Next, you only need 0.1 to get a deed... granted you will only get normal material of normal quality, but this is generally fine to bribe up to something useful, or cycle over to the guy with 100+ of the skill and do the turn in.

I have NO idea what you're getting at about using soulstones and 120 tailor/smith - I have 1 character with 120 of each, and it works great that way.

thinking trying get higher colors with out bribing, with three accounts endless filling normals trying to stream line to better bods for a few more that i dont have to bribe up and time it takes

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Bribing is easier than hoping. There are, really, only a few combinations of color, quality, quantity that are useful. If you're unwilling to bribe, then most of your deeds that ARE colors go to waste.

Even still there are a lot of deeds that my 120 guy gets that are basically useless(well unless you think 105 smithy scrolls are particularly useful...), but the plains at least have some CHANCE to be useful.

I tried it both ways... bribing is the way to go.