• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

board pvp history

G

*Gara look amused*

Seriously the board pvp is even worst then when i left

GUYS remember YODA and DARTH that was pathetic (pvper lol
"to not break ROC")

Now do this "i learned with time pffft"

Kill each other on field

post pics

and dont say a word it will piss other side even more (i talk by experience here)

Now back to the normal programing

G

lol, not like the good old days huh when someone might post at the end of the night about the occurances of the day and there would be dozens to hundreds of fights that werent even worth mentioning.

Now every little thing has to be mentioned cause all the trammies got real small egos and lots of "skills" to prove to people .

Seriously though who could forget yoda and darth, [censored] i still call people Darth in game if they act too stupid.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now every little thing has to be mentioned cause all the trammies got real small egos and lots of "skills" to prove to people .

[/ QUOTE ]

arent you the one posting screenshots of two of my bodies from about 4 years ago where you werent even involved in the death? talking about trammies with real small egos xD