• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Blue Moons over Sosaria

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
“The Blue Moons Dragon has been spotted! The night of the alignment is here. In the age of unrest and the rule of chaos this celestial omen bears a turn in our fortunes. It is time we gather and perhaps to unite in a common goal for peace and to return the lands to prosperity once again.” The ancient seer spoke to the wall of books. His blind eyes had not seen the face of an audience in generations, yet his lofty monologues he knew would be appreciated by those who sat with him.

“I know you are present, sire. I only trust my service will one day be useful to you as they had been in the ages past. Allow me to do as you command, and let my blind eyes see peace one last time before I must die.”

A soft hand rested on the old Seers shoulder. And the voice that spoke was full of compassion and wisdom of the Ages.

“We have a job to do, old friend. Gather your colleagues so we can repair the damage that was done by the Exodus. Your time is not yet accomplished in this World. I do plan to restore Order, but one step at a time. One step at a time.” He whispered in the old man’s ear before leaving the chambers.

“Rastus! Come at once. I have a job for you.” The old seer commanded. “Put your running sandals on! We have a Mission! Run to tell Old Martin to look into the heavens. Our Time Is Now!”

Last edited: