• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Blue magical Lock boxes on LA

B

bwitched

Blue magical Lock boxes on LA update only 4 left

I have a few of these blue magical lock boxes that dropped off the stangers a while back forsale on Lake Austin, thought they are considered a rare since they don't spawn anymore but if this thread gets moved to another board all is good. Buyer would have to come to LA to pick them up, if your interested contact me here please with offers.

Thanks.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of these blue magical lock boxes that dropped off the stangers a while back forsale on Lake Austin, thought they are considered a rare since they don't spawn anymore but if this thread gets moved to another board all is good. Buyer would have to come to LA to pick them up, if your interested contact me here please with offers.

Thanks.
Definitely rare! I'm not sure of the current prices, however. I traded something worth 7 to 10 million for one right around the time they were still dropping, and they should only have gone up in value since then, I'd say. I'll bet someone here could give you an idea of a current fair price.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say more on the 25+ range depending on shard maybe even up to 35.

B

bwitched

Thanks all for the respones to give me an idea of the price range, I have a total of 5 of these forsale on LA anyone interested please message me here with any offers. The only thing is buyer would have to come to LA to pick items up.

B

bwitched

These boxes are still up forsale on LA offers welcome, buyer would have to come to lake austin to pick them up unless you are from Napa Valley I may have some busniess to do there if I can fine a X token here on LA.

B

bwitched

Re: Blue magical Lock boxes on LA update only 4 left

Still have 4 more of these boxes forsale on LA.