• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bloody Easter Egg

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price check and information where it came from for Bloody Easter Egg.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Not sure where it comes from, easter eggs normally sell for 2 - 10, with some rare long named ones selling for more, and I noticed a Japanese egg sitting on a vendor for a long time at 40m, not sure what it finally sold for.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you could get at least 10m for it since it is an "evil" egg and not much variety for collectors. Color would probably play a huge factor as well. Good luck!

P.S. Even though I didn't see it on the easter egg list, I don't think its a firm set of names. My opinion is that it came from EM Easter Egg Drop in 2009
Link: http://stratics.com/community/threads/em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.98800/

Last edited: