• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bloodguard Call to Arms to aid in the removal of Casca

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* a secret message passed around*

The time has come for all true followers of Lord British and the virtues, and anyone who wish to aid us to remove Casca from the throne. We need as large a force as possible at such short notice to gather at

Stone Keep,
Yew Crossroads
8.30pm uk time
Sunday evening

As we join forces with Republic and Loyalist forces to rid Sosaria of this usurper.
You are welcome to wear red for the evening to be associated of the Bloodguard and together become a part of Sosarias history.

Lady Flame
Commander
Bloodguard

This evening many leaders gathered to discuss the situation of Casca and the need to remove him from the throne. All were united in there agreement to meet at the above time and place for us to march on Britain and Casca. Once at stone keep different forces will be directed to march into Britain from each area to prevent Casca from slipping through our hands.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope i can make it. I wanna be a rebel.
And I thought you were one of the good guys.

We are not sure what we are up against tonight as it has now been proven that Casca is a userper probley in league with Mericles the evil mage who is in turn working for with the Shadow Lords. Also Casca recently had Nathan Hawke the ex Captain of the Royal Guard kidnapped and kept hidden away in the valcano in Ishena guarded by the Ancient Wyrm, a relation of the dragons, so Casca may also be in league with the Crimson Dragons.
So be well prepared, we might march into Britain and take possesion of our capital before Casca realises, or he may have a trap of his own waiting for us. The first goal is to take Britain and if possible take Casca captive.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very big thankyou to everyone who came tonight, you were all great and looked cool in formation. I can say that its rare to have such a large event and no greafing but tonight thats what I saw tonight to everyones credit. We fought hard, we captured Britain as a united Sosaria, Casca has flead knowing his days are numbered. You all are a part of Sosarian history and a great part of it. Any that can and would like to tomorrow night Nathan is leading a force against the Orcs to seal up the orc mine. Meet at 8pm in the Council hall britain (next to blackthorns castle)

I hope you all had as much fun as us.

Flame
*salutes*

C

cheerful

Aye, the Bloodguard was well led Lady Flame, as was all other units.

Good fun.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am I am. Good guys rebel against tyranny. I always said I would follow the King till he proved false and now tis time to depose him.
sorry my bad, got it totally round the wrong way.

I also forgot to say a special thankyou to our 2 EMs for last night especially when you realise it was not an EM run event. So many times they have come to events and made them extra special.

G

Guardsmen Militia

Yes the EM's were brilliant and very accomodating!

A big thank you to them and to everyone who turned up and made the event what it was.