• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blocked Tiles in Sicarii lair

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 of us noticed last night there are numerous blocked tiles for casting out EV's in her lair. Even tho there is nothing we can see within 2 tiles of the Open tile we were casting upon.:sad4:. Anyone else finding this? If so, I do think the Devs' should make some corrections for the mages who will be doing the quest. Could it be KR related problem, even tho we were all in 2d?

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 of us noticed last night there are numerous blocked tiles for casting out EV's in her lair. Even tho there is nothing we can see within 2 tiles of the Open tile we were casting upon.:sad4:. Anyone else finding this? If so, I do think the Devs' should make some corrections for the mages who will be doing the quest. Could it be KR related problem, even tho we were all in 2d?
Yep I am having the same problem and it is very annoying. :sad4:

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed the same. Also you can cast on every free tile, except 4 tiles away from the corners with the drone spawn.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a little buggy there. The spider will also still paralize you with her webs and pull you too him/her even if you are dead. :spider:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem is it will prob never get addressed like all the other glitchs/bugs in the game that have been here for yrs. They will just keep adding more glitter & glitchs (Along with unbalancing pvp with more items, as if it isn't an items based game enough) and we'll deal with it. Thing is people who have stuck with this game for 8+ yrs like myself are getting tired of things getting ignored & leaving. Fix the crap that been broken for ages, that makes play a little less frustrating would be nice. Thats what most of us want vs more glitchs & pixel crack.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree there are a LOT of bugs that need fixing. Problem I see is that since this game started, the devs would introduce new content with bugs and instead of saying "my bad, lets fix that now" they would pretend there was no bug and everything was going perfectly as planned. This went on for years and years and years and years and now imagine the amount of old bugs piled on top of each other. I am sure it is now such a tangled skein of bugs that interlock and affect the game in a myriad of strange ways that to fix even one is almost impossible. Try to fix one and it has untold and unanticipated ramifications on 50 different unrelated parts of the game... Add to that that this is a new dev team and so it is a bit hard to read and completely understand every bit of coding that has gone on since the beginning of this game and grasp how they affect every other facet of the game and this is where I think the problem lies... I base this assumption on the fact that my husband is a programmer and I have heard the troubles he has trying to fix old outdated programs which someone wrote long before he started his current job and which are reeking havoc with everything they are trying to do now.

What they need is a team that does nothing but work with the code. Not developing or coming up with new ideas or coding in new content, but just learning and reworking the code to address bugs. It could be a small team, but as long as they use people who are trying to do a hundred different things at once, they aren't going to have the time or drive to learn the code in the way needed to be able to unravel the mess it is in now.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on test center not 20 mins ago & problem casting on tiles still exists. The being dead & webs still being casted upon on you & being pulled into the Spider Dead is really annoying. I myself was way away from the spider (could NOT see her on my screen, screens set 800x600) and still many of us pulled back into her being a ghost.... Enoughs enough. How can someone get rez'd if even dead you are pulled away back into her??
Now I checked all over on Origin, I do NOT see the healers promised in Khaldon or anywhere near the 2 Exits or in that T2A general area.. I didn't see a one!! You know how far it is to find a healer all on foot? Come on, lets seriously make this a little more fun then totally frustrating as it will be to many.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you FIX these problems/bug or just ignore them as usual? Fix the tiles, add healers, honestly Is it that hard to do.....? gawd you can add stupid pumkins but NOT fix a problem/bug we have.