• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blinking Cursor at Login screen and in game, and Invisible houses?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok the problem I am having is when I installed UO on this computer at my login screen before I actually login when my cursor is sitting still nothing happens. When I move the cursor even a SLIGHT bit it blinks so rapidly almost like the mouse is dying. I went to teh store and bought a BRAND NEW mouse and BRAND NEW keyboard. I am still having the same problems. I have tried unchecking the box once I login to the game that says something about "clicking other programs" and i've checked it. I honestly don't see why that would make a difference though when I am experiencing these problems before I even login. Once I login to the game it happens the same way though. Another problem that I have recently started seeing is when i'm like in Fel Yew running around the houses will be like invisible. It's like running into an invisible force field and then the house appears. Can anybody explain this to me please? My computer has 8 gigs of ram and 1 tb hard drive.(in WoW *World of Warcraft* my frames per second is on average at 60) The graphics card is good enough to play WoW with and maybe something more graphic demanding, not sure. Can anyone help me figure out what is causing this please.