• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Blessed Statue (Reag Kitty) Graphic

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a minor bug that has bothered me for some time but I think I finally got a handle on it.
When empty the Blessed Statue that produce reagents every day if emptied (I refer to it as my reag kitty) sometimes it goes to the empty graphic and other times it does not.
I couldn't figure out why...but now believe I have.
If you drag the reagents from the kitty and drop it on yourself...
if you have one or more of that reagent in your bag already that it will stack with the reag kitty will not change its graphic to the empty graphic.
if you DO NOT have one or more of that reagent in your bag that it will stack with the reag kitty will act as it should and change to the empty graphic.
This holds true for packs in side your main pack too...if you drag the reagents from the kitty onto a pack within your backpack...if that pack has that reagent already present...no change in the graphic and the full graphic remains...if that pack does not have the reagent present...it changes.

This is one of the most minor bugs I have ever found in UO and is more of an annoyance to an OCD guy like me than anything.