• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blessed items

• Thread starter burnttrees
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

burnttrees

i was wondering what the policy is for blessed items does anyone know of a list

M

Mogluk

meh......

1 siege blessed item
any clothing blessed items
any server made "special" clothes that are blessed
vet rewards have blessed items
a few sneaky items have been blessed in the past. amely sword of brutality and most recent a pair of iquis gloves

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sneaky IMO. Know how hard it is to not bless a vanq/supremely accurate katana back in the day? Pretty hard, I can vouch for that :)

B

burnttrees

ok cool thank you for the quick reply

as an example i noticed some event items are blessed like the fireworks wand not sure if that was meant

also i was wondering if the talismans included with the heritage tokens are blessed (i think they are all talisman of the fey

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are not blessed. All items were fixed because of faction chars being able to own elite faction suits.

O

Ole Cheapy

as an example i noticed some event items are blessed like the fireworks wand not sure if that was meant

These wands can be used as a blessed dismount weapon for macers and should be unblessed IMO.