• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bleed attack

M

morgawr68

ok just how much skill do you need to spam disarm and bleed someone? thats real talent there. seems for a member of cove thats all he knows

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disarm and bleed are by far the most irritating things ever.

DISARM!
BLEED!
DISARM!
BLEED!

its a two macro character. And as soon as they get dismounted they die...EVERY TIME.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Raven, we better be careful... If we keep talking about her, Baron is gonna AI us to death. Then "LOL"... and have some fancy macro that changes colors... He has this whole thing planned out... It's cute. All pink and shyt.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be a bit difficult for this specimen I be thinkin. :wall:
Yeah, she pvps though... I think she is a tamer or something... You know something that takes skill.
I lol'd Tesla.

typing "All Kill" = COMPLETE skill. :loser:

Imho, tamer's are like...the ******** underclass to UO PvP...its those people that failed at EVERYTHING else, and they cant fight by themselves, so they instead go tame a greater dragon-In Trammel , works its stats- in Trammel, and then finally bring the trammie monster to Feluccia where it can hit for 50dmg a pop.

Sounds like serious murderous intention to me folks.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lol'd Tesla.

Imho, tamer's are like...the ******** underclass to UO PvP...its those people that failed at EVERYTHING else, and they cant fight by themselves, so they instead go tame a greater dragon-In Trammel , works its stats- in Trammel, and then finally bring the trammie monster to Feluccia where it can hit for 50dmg a pop.

Ohhhhwwwwww we dun did it now... They ain't ready for the truth Blood... they not ready, you should have left that one in the bag!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lol'd Tesla.

Ohhhhwwwwww we dun did it now... They ain't ready for the truth Blood... they not ready, you should have left that one in the bag!
Baron can get his rainbow licious macros going all he likes, in the end, he isn't respected on any level of PvP, everyone knows him for the coward and non legit program user he is. He's like that cousin at the family reunions that sits in the corner drooling and being hand fed animal crackers. :coco:

Honestly? I really doesn't afraid. :danceb: Because everyone knows that Blood Raven is like a fruit roll up, 6 feet of delicious.

M

MasterP

Might be a bit difficult for this specimen I be thinkin. :wall:
Yeah, she pvps though... I think she is a tamer or something... You know something that takes skill.
I lol'd Tesla.

Same could be said for stealth archers. Atleast tamers dont spend 90% of there uo life hidden. I love when crappy dexxers talk smack on people who play gimp templates becaue they get owned. Ohh yeah i got a pvp tamer. Also got a pvp mage. STFU and get over the fact you will never amount to nothing but a smoke bombin POS.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same could be said for stealth archers. Atleast tamers dont spend 90% of there uo life hidden. I love when crappy dexxers talk smack on people who play gimp templates becaue they get owned. Ohh yeah i got a pvp tamer. Also got a pvp mage. STFU and get over the fact you will never amount to nothing but a smoke bombin POS.
BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING
BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING BOOOORRIIING
Do you hear the crowd chanting... BORING?! You came back with the most UNORIGINAL comeback EVER! And actually that should win an award, but that award has already been won about 5000 times!

M

morgawr68

i would have lived thru it if he hadnt called for back up after i dismounted him and he ran for the hills. i do play a stealth archer and ya know i can actually stand toe to toe with someone. for a short time ofcourse cause my temp isnt made for that. i also use a crappy wireless card from cricket so i do lagg some.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you hear the crowd chanting... BORING?! You came back with the most UNORIGINAL comeback EVER! And actually that should win an award, but that award has already been won about 5000 times!
Tesla, all I heard form that dude was...

"OMFG I PLAY A TAMER! BAWWWW BAWWW CRY CRY Q.Q."

And btw, hiding is essential when I spend 95% of my time unmounted. Now see, when you're a gimp tamer riding a dread mare thats fine not to hide, but everyone AND their mother knows, if you're on foot...everybody in Yew is gonna take a shot at you.

In short, you suck. stfu.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealth archers are a VERY tough player to play... I had one... Might make another just to make it fun again after SA comes out.

V

Velandra

Haha

I am definitely the worst PvPer on the shard - but I am not out to win UO, just to have fun. I am like... The official bandaid and trap box supplier of Yew gate.

I think you have me confused with Karen, I'm not a tamer. I'm that ridiculously pink archer who is always dead.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha

I am definitely the worst PvPer on the shard - but I am not out to win UO, just to have fun. I am like... The official bandaid and trap box supplier of Yew gate.

I think you have me confused with Karen, I'm not a tamer. I'm that ridiculously pink archer who is always dead.
I was hoping you were not Karen... Every other word out of her mouth is... "Stupid Newbie"... It's annoying, not offensive... I have not put anyone on ignore in about 4 years... But yeah... She might break the cycle.

And well said about "Not out to win UO, just to have fun"... fine, I accept... I personally like killing Tamers... I have a Dragon Slaying bow that does like 101-142 damage to Karens Super Dragon, and can kill it in about 6-7-8 hits... Which is faster then she can heal it. So I have tamers figured out, it's when tey get on my mage that I have issues...

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping you were not Karen... Every other word out of her mouth is... "Stupid Newbie"... It's annoying, not offensive... I have not put anyone on ignore in about 4 years... But yeah... She might break the cycle.
Every word out of your mouth is a pointless lie, maybe you understand how others feel now.

B

Balian of Asgard

I disagree,

Theres a few stealthers that can be very effective and most others can be only an annoyance.

Like Vel said, some ppl play to have fun, not to brag about how good they are and how many people they can take on alone.

How many stealthers do you know of who will flag, and try to take out 1 guy in a group of 6 enemies and kill their mark and escape?

I used to do that s#it and it was what playing UO was all about for me.

Some of us are not like Armand, who will wait hours for someone to flag on him so he can house hide.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you weren't going to post here anymore... :wall:
Someday you'll learn not to believe most words I say when it comes to stratics... I have a select few that can trust me and what I say, and they would never question me... for anything... But I come here just to get some heat... and to get people to hate me... I love the attention... It builds ratings for my radio shows..

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someday you'll learn not to believe most words I say when it comes to stratics... I have a select few that can trust me and what I say, and they would never question me... for anything... But I come here just to get some heat... and to get people to hate me... I love the attention... It builds ratings for my radio shows..
So you talk to people on the radio about how you go to forums on a video game and tell them lies and act like a 5 year old and this impresses your listeners? They must be really shallow people like you.

V

Velandra

wtf?!

this doesn't even make sense..

you need help Tesla.. time to turn off UO and enter the real world..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A reminder, people, that this board is for the discussion of the happenings on Pacific shard, lets leave real life and personal attacks out of it please.

B

Balian of Asgard

theres one particular PACIFIC person here that is such a tool, its so hard not to say something TRUE about him or her that always seems to be demeaning, rude, sexual, offensive, the list goes on,

I wonder if every thread is gonna get locked or are alotta ppl gonna get banned because the tool keeps trolling, flaming and posting the stoopidest remarks

M

mutau

Its comes down to a choice of whether to reply to a flame/troll made by anyone here or not.

I think that if you pass on the troll and carry on the OP discussion, the troll/flame looks pretty darn STUPID, being left behind.

S

SUPRsalad

its not that hard tesla, just dont take the bait. .
however, you actually earned some pretty higher-up attention this time!
heres a ribbon.. . .
wait, *takes back ribbon*
we're out of runner-up ribbons. . .
heres *nothing*
'pac legends' don't need ribbons. .

back to the OP: if it ain't a mage, it ain't ****.