• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bleak appreciation week.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak

You sir are the man. Thank you for all you do. More recently, thank you for working out the kinks with Vendor search.

Since @Kyronix has his own thread I figured I would make a much needed one dedicated to Bleak.

Join us on Catskills for Bleak appreciation week.

Tonight, Dungeon hunting.

Tomorrow, T-maps

The next day, Tavern night

The day after that, PvP

The following day, Moar PvP

Thanks you again Bleak. We love you.

Signed,

-Zuckuss

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even though we do frequently bash the dev team in jest on here, we sometimes forget that they do work hard on things to add to our fun of playing the game, we just don't notice the positive things since we seem to always focus on the negative things.

Thank you for all your hard work @Bleak :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you got a little something on your nose there Zucky

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you got a little something on your nose there Zucky
LoL... I'd be feeling Bleak too if I had a beak up there..... : )

Thx for the hardwork fixing up Vendor search. It's just soon useful it hurts when it's broke.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When a shard goes down on a Sunday evening or vendor search borks out on a Saturday who's fixing it? Bleak. Does he take days off? Does he sleep? Is he man or machine?! (Just don't ask him for help with your microphone! :p)

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak

You sir are the man. Thank you for all you do. More recently, thank you for working out the kinks with Vendor search.

Since @Kyronix has his own thread I figured I would make a much needed one dedicated to Bleak.

Join us on Catskills for Bleak appreciation week.

Tonight, Dungeon hunting.

Tomorrow, T-maps

The next day, Tavern night

The day after that, PvP

The following day, Moar PvP

Thanks you again Bleak. We love you.

Signed,

-Zuckuss
Amen to that! Thanks for all your hard work, dedication to squashing bugs and for fixing vendor search... We love ya'll, but especially you Bleak... You THE man! :)