• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Blaze Cu, Untrained 3 slots - 8 plat

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Selling untrained blaze cu, 8plat firm price. Atlantic, but might be able to move it needed
1639082007916.png

1639081826736.png

Last edited:

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
That pup would never sell as a trainable pet so all you are really buying here is a bank sitting pup. Good luck on the 8P asking price, I have seen these go for a lot less.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That pup would never sell as a trainable pet so all you are really buying here is a bank sitting pup. Good luck on the 8P asking price, I have seen these go for a lot less.
Actually it would sell regardless and I've seen the 3 slots range up to 12Plat, so I'm unsure what your talking about there friend...

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
4 slot cus are bank sitters. you can use a trained 3 slot for sure.

Sure, higher intensity would end up with more hp. If you want to get real precise, the difference between this 34% and a 66% cu is 70 HP

People get caught up with intensity because they want to maximize what they are getting, but the range from top to bottom is not nearly as vast as people think.

If your stance is that a 605hp cu is un-usable, but a 675hp cu is great then I guess we don't see eye to eye.

And as for selling price, I have offers of 7p already so I am not worried.

This is how I would train it:
1639278689256.png

Attachments

Last edited:

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Your HP and Mana are low and regens should be 20/5/30 min. Go read pet training threads. 600 hp / 600 mana is min starting pup needs.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Your HP and Mana are low and regens should be 20/5/30 min. Go read pet training threads. 600 hp / 600 mana is min starting pup needs.
No need to get feisty about this. I think I know what I am doing and I'm sure you do too. Like I said, its about 200 training points or ~70 HP that separates a mid 30s pup from mid 60s.

I really don't think 2 more stam regen and 100 mana is a make or break thing. If you used this cu and another at mid 60s intensity, you would barely notice a difference.

There is a 200-300 training point spread from what people consider good or bad 3 slot cus. I think 3 slot cus are all useable because the spawn spread is not that big.

4 slot cus are 1501 points weaker, that is why they are the real bank sitters. In my view, any 3 slot cu is not relegated to only bank sitting