• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] blank 150 luck bracelet of fortune

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This might be of interrest to someone even its not on Atlantic ;)

My location is Pacific
Payment can be at Pacific, Atlantic or Europa
My minimum Bid is 10 Million

The auction for me is up until Wednesday 9th of January 8 pm CET (7 pm UK, 11 am PST)
braceletoffortune.JPG

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well let me collect a bit more items the next 3-4 days and if i find some more cool ones, i will set up a new big auction with delivery possibility to Atlantic or pickup on Pacific ;)

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have one clean pair left that I didn't imbue and I wouldn't part with them. It's the only way to get high luck on a dexxer jewel since all the artifact jewels are geared towards casters.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I'm saying I wouln't sell my set and basically 10m given the rarity is a steal, if they were on atl or ches i'd snap it up.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd second that 10 mil is a steal. Since the change in drops I'd even go as far as to say 10 mil for a clean but cursed is a steal given that, with luck, you won't lose the item even if you die.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i bought a 150 luck blank ring on gl the other day, off a luna vendor, for like 2.5mil, i'd buy your rbacelet in a heartbeat, and i'd pay 10mil or so, but only if it was on atlantic =/