• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blah Blah Blah....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss pvp first off, I don't miss Yew gate, but I do miss running with a big guild, and winning, losing, hearing some people go ape**** when they die in Teamspeak.

I had just a liiiiittle bit too much to drink tonight. And by a little, I mean a LOT!
And I still type better then Stu's text message posts.

I bought this house that I have now for free in the new lands... I was down too 300 mil when I boguth it. Since owning this house, I have close to a billion again. If you guys have not checked my vendors, I am SURE you know where they are... Garg armor, and throwing weps (All from Val Hammers and Barbed kits, of corse), High end, we got a dyes vendor, we got a SA resources vendor, we got all sortsa ****.

Also, I am a bit pissy about the fact I have taken 12 ****ing screenshots of Brit, and not ONE PERSON IS THERE! Brit is doomed to be empty forever I guess.

Hey, anyone see Brett Favre throw that last second TD????

M

mutau

Sorry to say, but, unless they make a moongate that goes from WBB to Luna direct, that is one way of getting people to WBB. Having the shops nearby is just too convenient.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the gate would have to work the other way, make it so the gate drops you off at WBB. We have a gate on cats that links to the public gate systems, You can go anywhere, but selecting brit from another gate still drops you off down the road to run in.

The bank changes helped a little, but luna is still the hot spot.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fyi checkout brit bank on other shards.. (i havent been there on pac anytime recently to see if it has changed)

on other shards there was a contest for players to redesign brit bank..has this gone on on pacific yet?

check it out on atlantic

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The contest is over, but Draconi is doing the banks by himself, in his free time (in alphabetic order I believe), so not many have been done. I know there was at least one shard with no entries, but I don't remember which. Even on shards where the bank has been redone (and in the case of Cats a moongate added next to the bank), it didn't do much to bring the masses back. At first it was busy as everyone checked it out, but they eventually go back to Luna

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An invasion in Luna like what cleared brit in the first place is what is needed not some one or 2 night event. Plus simple additions to make it convenient like moving the moongate from where it is to brit bank or adding it to the list of destinations Titled West brit bank add a smithy close by and turn the guard tower into a stable. :party:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they put West Brit as an option on a moongate this would defiantly repopulate the area..