• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackthorn Coronation...?

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While reading the boards and UOGuide I saw that other shards were conducting or getting ready to conduct their coronations. I haven't seen anything posted for Catskills at this time.

UOGuide posted on the 5th and some events took place on the 6th or tonight the 7th.

Inevitably someone is going to start complaining that not enough time was given to alert us to the event whether it be for work, life, kids, family, sickness, etc. Can someone on Catskills please tell us as far in advance as possible? I've missed events before and been fine with it, the +5 scroll being the big one. I was annoyed but didn't complain. I would just like to avoid the posts that will come complaining (and rightly so in some cases). Everyone's perception of "what enough time is" will vary of course. To me, 1 or 2 days heading into the weekend is a bit short. 1 week in advance may be a bit far fetched at EMs have lives too. Just give me 3-5 days warning. Deal?