• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blackrock

G

Can blackrock still be mined up, and if so how do you get it? i know you have to carry a peice on you when mining. Does it have to be a small peice, or just any type size of blackrock?

C

Connor_Graham

"Can blackrock still be mined up"

Yes it can.

"if so how do you get it?"

By mining, and making daily donations to your local church of the Evil Lord RNG.

"i know you have to carry a peice on you when mining. Does it have to be a small peice, or just any type size of blackrock?."

You don't need to carry one on you while mining unless you want infect something around you and get attacked while doing so.

G

so do you have to be infected then or it just pops in your back pack out of the blue like a gem

C

Connor_Graham

Just pops in your pack like a gem. You've got just as much chance to get a piece of blackrock to drop as you do any type of gem. Helps if your miner is an elf of course.

G

It's still available, but you need to mine for a good while to get a piece. They're also very hard to see in your backpack, so it's a good idea to keep an uncluttered pack and watch the item count.

Wenchy

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, by mining. I mined for about 30 min yesterday and got 4 pieces with my Elf Miner with 105 mining.

I

imported_lord richard

i never had a hard time knowing when I got a piece of black rock, the ellie killed my miner.

L

Lady Kiara

Do you have to be a elf to get Black rock while mining? or being a elf betters your chance?

Thanks