• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Go mining for a while with it. *eg*

S

Sunrise

Its for me..and my plans with Luna :D

Actually theres been some use for it over the last couple of years. Whats its main purpose no idea. But when you have a piece of it on you...sometimes monsters spawn black rock infected. And are like paragons but in the normal lands tho.

Alot of other uses to it too. Ill take what ever you get off your hands tho :D
But do a uo search on it :D Good luck :D

R

Richard Pryor

I have a ton of this stuff. I tried eating it and it won't let me.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
armegeddon is a white spell that came out in the first couple of sets in Magic the Gathering and has been rereleased numerous times. It is a white sorcery spell with a casting cost of one white mana and three colorless and when played it destroys all lands. Hope this clears that up :)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and also i have 98 pieces of it myselfcan be worth a pretty penny if you hold on to it for when it becomes a major part of the game again. it was used during the moonglow invasion as a secret weapon against the shadowlords. Im sure if you look up armegeddon on uoguide it will be more precise but when holding a piece and saying the encantation for the spell (type it ; it work better) a big smoke thing blows up and did like 2500 damage to the etheral forms of the shadowlords. top three damagers got a cloak of corruption. which if you dont have one purchase one now while they are cheap because they will have a useful purpose when the new expansion comes out. by then they will be expensive because of demand and because they are cursed. many people will lose theirs and supply and demand will become greater.