• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Blackrock Infected Boxes

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to trade my extras for ones I do not have. If interested, please PM the ones you have for trade and which you are interested in. Looking to do 1v1 trades. Thanks!!
Also may purchase blackrock infected boxes I do not have for 500k

My Extra boxes for trade:
A Dark Wisp x5
An Ettin x2
A Troll x1
A Dragon x2
A Drake x2
A Cyclopean Warrior x1
An Ophidian Warrior x1
A Wyvern x1
A Titan x1

Trade list Updated 10-18-2011

G

Gunga_Din

I can bring a ton to atl for ya. Any idea of value per box? Not gonna waste a transfer if its not worth it.

Any rarer ones?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Gunga - Depending on the shard, cost, which ones, I might be willing to buy them there. They might be worth more to others, but they aren't worth millions to me since there are so many different ones. PM location, names and price and I'll let you know.

@Lup - I can't give you a list of those I don't have as during the time that you could get them... they could spawn on any critter that could drop a t-map... so the possibilities are insane especially when you factor in critters that spawn with multiple names like daemons and evil mages. I do have my collection and my extras on display at Dragonstorm if you prefer to look at it. It's on the "Not-For-Sale" vendor on the bottom floor in the mining tunnel. Dragonstorm is right outside the SE bridge of Umbra on Atlantic.

G

Gunga_Din

Sent you PM with my list. A few I have doubles of. Let me know if u want them.

They are on chesapeake.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I'm not interested in trading but selling!

I have:
Sergulath
Pruslas
A Troglodyte
A Snow Elemental
An Ophidian Enforcer

:party:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth deal, Bon Iver. Pleasure doing business with you.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth and professional transaction, Blend. I'll cherish the boxes.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for dealings. All are smooth.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps* Still looking - list of boxes available for trading updated. Thanks!