• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Black plant question...

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first black plant just popped out of its bowl (7th day) and it won't let me set to deco. Is it worth keeping it alive past this stage? It says it will not produce any seeds. This means it's a mutant right? Will i be able to shear it with the clippers?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to wait until day 9 to set the plant to deco. Once it's set to deco, you can clip it for stains or baskets. Black and white seeds are obtained either as mutants through cross pollinating or through the Naturalist quest. Once you grow them, they do not produce seeds. This is generally why white & black plants are priced higher than other plants and are more scarce.