• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-> Black Market Event, Sat. May 1st, 8pm EST

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again the United Pirates are calling all merchants and shoppers to visit our monthly Black Market and close a lot of good deals.

Merchants can take one of the market stands and enter the list of their wares into the locked down books. Make sure the prices are fair and below Luna level!

Shoppers can come and buy the contraband we offer; negotiating the price is encouraged. There usually are some good bargains available. I personally will sell a couple of gargoyle artifacts among some other items.

The Black Market will take place in the Red Skull Bay at the beach west of the Shrine of Honor.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, I haven't put together an inventory yet. I should do that tonight or tomorrow (I'm free from work tomorrow, so there's time.

My plans are for a very limited selection of power scrolls and SoT's (I think I have half a dozen of each) at levels under 120, perhaps (if there's interest) an owned by noone Frostguard Talisman and my usual selection of spellweaving scrolls.

I haven't decided yet if I'll have imbuing ingredients (all essences or crystalline blackrock) in my selection.